Registration for the HBHS Boys Soccer Summer Camp and Summer League is now open! All incoming and returning players are invited to get ready for tryouts (September 2023, details TBD).
- July 3rd – July 14th, (Monday thru Friday; no practice on July 4th)
- 1:30pm – 3:30pm
- Miller Field at HBHS
Summer league games are scheduled:
- Week 1: July 5th and July 7th
- Week 2: July 10th, July 12th, and July 14th
Games will be at 4:30pm or 6:00pm. During camp coaches will decide which players will participate on which days in the afternoon games.
- Both weeks (Recommended): $395
- Week 1 (July 3rd – July 7th): $200
- Week 2 (July 10th – July 14th): $235
- Zelle (preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Venmo (preferred): @HBHSBoysSoccer
- Check: Make check out to “HBHS Boys Soccer Booster Club” and mail (19051 Goldenwest St., Ste. 106-325, Huntington Beach, CA 92649)
Purpose: Summer Camp is designed for the players to demonstrate their abilities and understanding of the game, as well as for the coaching staff to evaluate players.
Topics Covered: Defense, Midfield Structure, and Transition into the Attacking Third.
- Sean J. Dick (Coach Sean is the Head Coach of the HBHS Boys Soccer program. Twice, he has had his teams finish in the top 10 in the United States. Coach Sean also coached the Men’s Soccer Team at Golden West College.)
- Alan Vilchez (HBHS JV and Goalkeeper Coach)
- Matt Moseley (HBHS Frosh-Soph Coach)
Before Summer Camp begins all students interested in participating must: