IT’S OFFICIAL SUMMER CAMP WILL BE JULY 27 – AUG 7th.
Camp will be help at HBHS stadium or Miller field from 8am – 10am.
Please make sure your player has completed all necessary requirements BEFORE camp starts on July 27th.
In order to participate in summer camp and fall season, the district is requiring all players to complete the following by the first week of July. ImPACT Concussion assessment, Emergency Form, Physical (dated after June1st) and online athletic clearance. See Summer Camp forms tab for details.
ImPACT Concussion Baseline Assessment Instructions
· Be sure your player has 25-30 minutes of uninterrupted time on a computer with internet access, a keyboard, and a mouse.
· VISIT www.impacttestonline.com/testing
· Enter Customer code: xy2ty25u8q and click VALIDATE
· Choose Organization: Huntington Beach High School and click LAUNCH BASELINE TEST Enter ALL information required, DO NOT SKIP ADDITIONAL DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION.
· Complete test – no printing or email confirmation is necessary. Results are automatically sent to the Athletic Training department.
Also, make sure to complete the athletic clearance process at www.athleticclearance.com after you have completed your physical and concussion assessment.