The HBHS Boys Soccer Summer Camp will be held at 8-10am in the Stadium on these dates:
- Incoming Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors: August 8th – August 19th, (Monday thru Friday)
- Incoming Freshman: August 15th – August 26th (Monday thru Friday)
- $395 for both weeks (Recommended)
- $200 for only one week (You can choose Week 1 or Week 2 within your grade level session.)
Purpose: Summer Camp is designed for the players to demonstrate their abilities and understanding of the game, as well as for the coaching staff to evaluate players.
Topics Covered: Defense, Midfield Structure, and Transition into the Attacking Third.
- Sean J. Dick (Coach Sean is the Head Coach of the HBHS Boys Soccer program. Twice, he has had his teams finish in the top 10 in the United States. Coach Sean also coached the Men’s Soccer Team at Golden West College.)
- Alan Vilchez (HBHS JV and Goalkeeper Coach)
- Mike Koelsch (Former Club Coach)
For Questions about Soccer Camp: email@example.com
Please email Pam Sciarra, Booster Club Treasurer,
and request the online registration form: firstname.lastname@example.org
Before Summer Camp begins, all students interested in participating must:
- Pay for their session (details regarding payment options will be sent after you request the online registration form).
- Submit a completed Emergency Card (the mailing address will be sent after you request the online registration form).
- Complete the Athletic Clearance process after June 1, 2022.